Wednesday, 26 March 2014

PHOTOS: Fire Incident Almost Left Gospel Singer, Buchi Atuonwu Homeless

On Friday night, March 21, gospel reggae singer Buchi Atuonwu almost lost his house, a duplex located at 30b Olufunmilayo Street, Dideolu Estate, Ogba, Lagos State, in fire incident.
According to a source, the fire began to spread from the mini studio to parts of the living areas upstairs around 9:45PM. At this time, Mr Buchi was away in Warri, but the rest of the family was home.
Buchi’s wife, Jane, declined to give any comments about what happened, according to NET. She said: "I like to spread good news and not bad news. I don’t want to say anything about this."
As you can see on the photos, the fire didn't make much damage but still it's unpleasant experience.
See photos below: 

Photo - Gospel singer Buchi almost loses house to fire accident
Photo - Gospel singer Buchi almost loses house to fire accident
Photo - Gospel singer Buchi almost loses house to fire accident
Buchi, who transitioned from nightclub singing to the choir in Christ Embassy Church, has won prestigious awards including the AMEN Awards for Best in Gospel Category 1999, Faith Awards 2000, POMP Awards 2002, TOMA Awards for Best Artiste, Reggae Artiste and Gospel Album of the Year 2005, and Life Achievers’ Award 2008.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/62743.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...